- (a) To promote Education in India in all faculties like Medical, Dental, Paramedical, Engineering, Law, Technology, Education, Humanities, inclusive of vocational job oriented and short term courses.
(b) To start/establish and maintain all types of Educational Institutions in this state for the benefit of Telugu speaking students and in addition to others, and to promote and strive for the developments of Telugu language and Telugu culture.
(c) To establish educational institutions / colleges for imparting education, learning, academic courses in the field of study of life sciences, ayurveda, naturopathy & yogic sciences, homeopathy & other alternative medicines like sidda, unani, etc., physical education, tourism & hospitality, management & business studies and such other educational institutions which the Trustees may decide from time to time.
- To create organize and run colleges, schools, institutes, polytechnics and other centres of learning and with the counter parts like hostels, hospitals, clinics, gymnasia, recreation centres, orphanages and libraries etc.
- The activities of the Trust would be confined to the territory of India only.
- The activities of the Trust are wholly charitable and not religious in nature.
- The benefits of the Trust/Institution would be available to the general public irrespective of caste/ creed/ colour/ race etc.,
- To strive for the maintenance, growth and development of academic standards and to enter into collaboration agreement with other public trusts or societies having similar objectives.
- To help the poor and organize charity for deserving and needy students and public.
- To generate and promote the opportunities for self employment among the rural literate, young un-employed by establishing appropriate educational institutions.
- In general to utilize the trust revenues for advancement of knowledge, education and service.
- To establish Deemed University, further establish institutions in various academics independently and/or in collaboration with or in joint venture or through tie-ups with other Institutions, Universities, Educational Entities and Governments in India and abroad for furtherance of education and learning.
- To establish and provide infrastructure for developing the townships, locality, campus, residential layout for enabling the staff, students, doctors, teaching faculty and non-teaching personnel with residential facilities, shopping mall, commercial complex, entertainment complex and other amenities for the benefit of visiting people, patients, inmates and public at large including fuel filling stations, gas and refueling pumps, rest places, boarding and lodging facilities, restaurants, café, relaxation centres, parks, amusement areas, and such other facilities which may be essential and required for the utility of the people residing in its vicinity.
- To establish and develop Choultries, Dharmashalas, Community Halls, Multi-utility buildings including study centres, work places, rehabilitation centres, auditoriums, lecture halls, etc., including their proper maintenance and the upkeep of these facilities for the benefit of patients, Students, Staff, Doctors, Teaching faculty members, Non-teaching faculty, inmates, Visiting people and public at large